If you are found guilty after trial at which you pleaded not guilty then you may apply to appeal the decision which is referred to as appealing a conviction. Similarly, you may make an application for an appeal against your sentence which you believe is unfair. 

Particular legal skill is involved with such applications and we have excellent experience in these matters. We are able to assess the matter and give you advice as to your reasonable prospects of success of the application. We can also conduct the appeal on your behalf in the Supreme Court or Full Court of the Supreme Court.  

Contact us for advice